Baby Braxton’s father accused of trafficking heroin
Virginia Beach, Va. – After receiving thousands of dollars from the city in a settlement, Baby Braxton Taylor’s biological father is facing several drug charges.
Baby Braxton’s mother and father left him at the hospital. Eventually, he ended up with a troubled foster mother who, right under the noses of social-services workers, abused him to death. That led to a NewsChannel 3 investigation, a lawsuit, and mother Kristen Wall’s assurances that she would finally get clean.
But court records show Braxton’s father, Ralph Michael Taylor, has not stayed away from drugs. Now, he’s facing his most serious charges since the city paid him $75,000 in the lawsuit. He’s facing trial in North Carolina for trafficking heroin. That’s on top of other charges of driving impaired, and getting caught with drug paraphernalia.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations