Experts tell Beach City Council how to fix problems that led to Baby Braxton’s death
A NewsChannel 3 investigation into Baby Braxton’s death led to a damning state report on Virginia Beach’s Child Welfare Agency.
Today, experts told city council what must happen to fix the problem to make sure no other baby suffers like Braxton did.
NewsChannel 3’s Mike Mather reports live from Virginia Beach.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars