Experts tell Beach City Council how to fix problems that led to Baby Braxton’s death
A NewsChannel 3 investigation into Baby Braxton’s death led to a damning state report on Virginia Beach’s Child Welfare Agency.
Today, experts told city council what must happen to fix the problem to make sure no other baby suffers like Braxton did.
NewsChannel 3’s Mike Mather reports live from Virginia Beach.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury