Experts tell Beach City Council how to fix problems that led to Baby Braxton’s death
A NewsChannel 3 investigation into Baby Braxton’s death led to a damning state report on Virginia Beach’s Child Welfare Agency.
Today, experts told city council what must happen to fix the problem to make sure no other baby suffers like Braxton did.
NewsChannel 3’s Mike Mather reports live from Virginia Beach.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains