UPDATE: Bond denied for woman charged in Ocean View Inn crash
UPDATE: On Friday, a judge denied bond for Melissa Graham. Her case has been continued until June 27, 2013. Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
Norfolk, Va. – A woman who police say crashed into a Norfolk motel and then left the scene is set to appear in court today.
Norfolk police say 39-year-old Melissa Graham crashed into the Ocean View Inn early last month – then took off.
She was arrested two days after the crash.
Norfolk police charged Graham with felony hit and run, property damage, and felony operating a motor vehicle as a habitual offender.
According to court documents, Graham had eleven previous felony convictions.
NewsChannel 3 checked circuit court records and found three of them to be for possession of cocaine since 1996.
Those same records also show she violated her probation several times.
A report of the accident shows.
Graham caused $10,000 worth of damage.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'