Push ups for charity – how many can you do in 90 seconds?
How many push-ups can you do in 90 seconds…for a good cause?
Adam Pismeny joins the NewsChannel 3 morning show to talk about Push Ups for Charity.
It’s a 90 second push-up contest to benefit the boot campaign.
This is the second of two ‘Move It Mondays’ to kick off Pushups for Charity. The event is, “What can you do in 90 seconds?”
PUC – Revolution Fitness
May 18, 2013 at 9:00 a.m.
Elite Cheer Sensation
700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Suite 104
Newport News, VA 23606
Hosted by: Revolution Fitness Club
Information Line: 757-509-2339
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!