Push ups for charity – how many can you do in 90 seconds?
How many push-ups can you do in 90 seconds…for a good cause?
Adam Pismeny joins the NewsChannel 3 morning show to talk about Push Ups for Charity.
It’s a 90 second push-up contest to benefit the boot campaign.
This is the second of two ‘Move It Mondays’ to kick off Pushups for Charity. The event is, “What can you do in 90 seconds?”
PUC – Revolution Fitness
May 18, 2013 at 9:00 a.m.
Elite Cheer Sensation
700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Suite 104
Newport News, VA 23606
Hosted by: Revolution Fitness Club
Information Line: 757-509-2339
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- One dead, eight hurt in multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains