Push ups for charity – how many can you do in 90 seconds?
How many push-ups can you do in 90 seconds…for a good cause?
Adam Pismeny joins the NewsChannel 3 morning show to talk about Push Ups for Charity.
It’s a 90 second push-up contest to benefit the boot campaign.
This is the second of two ‘Move It Mondays’ to kick off Pushups for Charity. The event is, “What can you do in 90 seconds?”
PUC – Revolution Fitness
May 18, 2013 at 9:00 a.m.
Elite Cheer Sensation
700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Suite 104
Newport News, VA 23606
Hosted by: Revolution Fitness Club
Information Line: 757-509-2339
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom