Pushups for Charity event in Newport News
Newport News, Va. – Mark Guerrettaz, President of Revolution Fitness Club, joins us on today’s Move It Monday with Kristen Crowley and the WGNT crew.
This is the first of two ‘Move It Mondays’ to kick off Pushups for Charity. The event is, “What can you do in 90 seconds?”
Mark is here to show us how to prep for the event on May 18 across the country. He is hosting an event on the Peninsula.
PUC – Revolution Fitness
May 18, 2013 at 9:00 a.m.
Elite Cheer Sensation
700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Suite 104
Newport News, VA 23606
Hosted by: Revolution Fitness Club
Information Line: 757-509-2339
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’