Pushups for Charity event in Newport News
Newport News, Va. – Mark Guerrettaz, President of Revolution Fitness Club, joins us on today’s Move It Monday with Kristen Crowley and the WGNT crew.
This is the first of two ‘Move It Mondays’ to kick off Pushups for Charity. The event is, “What can you do in 90 seconds?”
Mark is here to show us how to prep for the event on May 18 across the country. He is hosting an event on the Peninsula.
PUC – Revolution Fitness
May 18, 2013 at 9:00 a.m.
Elite Cheer Sensation
700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Suite 104
Newport News, VA 23606
Hosted by: Revolution Fitness Club
Information Line: 757-509-2339
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen