Suspect in Rally’s murder appears in Virginia Beach court
Update: The motions hearing for Cheari Edwards has been continued until June 11.
Virginia Beach, Va. – Today, one of the people who admitted to killing two brothers at Rally’s restaurant in Virginia Beach is set to appear in court.
During her preliminary hearing back in February, Cheari Edwards admitted to robbing and killing her co-worker, Alphonso White and his brother, Michael Johnson.
Her boyfriend – Deandre Dunnaway- also admitted to robbing and killing the brothers.
Detectives say Dunnaway shot both brothers in the head.
They say the couple took money, then returned to their apartment.
NewsChannel 3 will bring you the latest on today’s court appearence starting today at Noon.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery