Two employees charged in double murder at Virginia Beach Rally’s
Update: Two people have been arrested and charged in the murder of two brothers at a Virginia Beach Rally’s.
Police arrested 22-year-old Deandre Leon Dunnaway and 19-year-old Cheari Asia-Na Edwards. Family members of the victims say Dunnaway and Edwards both worked at the Rally’s.
Both have been charged with two counts of Murder, Armed Robbery, three counts of Use of a Firearm, and Conspiracy. Dunnaway and Edwards are currently in the Virginia Beach Correctional Center and are being held without bond.
The two brothers, Alphonso White, 27, and Michael A. Johnson, 19, were found dead Tuesday morning at the Rally’s on 845 Lynnhaven Parkway outside of Lynnhaven Mall.
White was an employee of Rally’s.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'