Man accused of shooting and killing Va. State Trooper to appear in court
Russell E. Brown
DINWIDDIE COUNTY, Va. (WTKR) — The man accused of fatally shooting Master Trooper Junius Walker is scheduled to appear in court Monday, according to a report from WTVR/CBS 6 in Richmond, Va.
Russell Brown is scheduled to face a judge at the Dinwiddie County courthouse for a preliminary hearing Monday morning. Brown is charged with capital murder of a police officer.
Brown’s family told CBS 6 News that he had not been acting like himself in the weeks leading up to the shooting. Read more from CBS 6, HERE.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury