Virginia Powerball winners donate millions to community foundation
The Stafford Virginia couple who became instant millionaires after winning a Powerball Jackpot last month is giving back to their community in a big way.
Dave and Nancy Honeywell have donated four million dollars to the community foundation.
The community foundation provides grants to non-profits and scholarships to students.
The couple won 96 million dollars in February after Dave bought a ticket from a kiosk at the Richmond airport.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars