Virginia Powerball winners donate millions to community foundation
The Stafford Virginia couple who became instant millionaires after winning a Powerball Jackpot last month is giving back to their community in a big way.
Dave and Nancy Honeywell have donated four million dollars to the community foundation.
The community foundation provides grants to non-profits and scholarships to students.
The couple won 96 million dollars in February after Dave bought a ticket from a kiosk at the Richmond airport.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time