Virginia Powerball winners donate millions to community foundation
The Stafford Virginia couple who became instant millionaires after winning a Powerball Jackpot last month is giving back to their community in a big way.
Dave and Nancy Honeywell have donated four million dollars to the community foundation.
The community foundation provides grants to non-profits and scholarships to students.
The couple won 96 million dollars in February after Dave bought a ticket from a kiosk at the Richmond airport.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’