Couple indicted for double murder at Virginia Beach Rally’s
Virginia Beach, Va. – Two people who confessed to killing two brothers who worked at a Rally’s near Lynnhaven Mall have been indicted for the crime.
Today, Deandre Dunnaway was indicted on several charges including two counts of capital murder.
There were several charges for Cheari Edwards as well, including two counts of first degree murder.
Dunnaway and Edwards are charged with robbing and killing their co-worker, Alphonso White, and his brother Michael Johnson back in January.
Both are still in jail and due back in court in April.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between two cars
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder
- Two-mile-wide tornado kills at least 51, including 7 elementary school students