State police investigating another possible arson on the Eastern Shore
Wachapreague, Va. – Virginia State Police are investigating another possible arson on the Eastern Shore.
The fire was in an unoccupied structure in the 30700 block of Drummondtown Road, in Wachapreague.
Major fire damage was contained to the rear of the structure.
- Reward for tips leading to arrest of Eastern Shore arsonist increased to $25,000
- Two weekend fires in Accomack confirmed arson
- Complete list of Eastern Shore arsons
No injuries have been reported. The fire is still under investigation and police are not sure yet if it is connected to the 50 previous arsons set on the Eastern Shore since mid-November.
Anyone with information about those arsons is asked to call the Virginia State Police toll-free at 1-800-582-8350 or (757) 424-6820; or call the Accomack County Sheriff’s Office at (757) 787-1131. There is a reward of up to $5,000 for information on the Accomack County fires that leads to an arrest and conviction.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'