Man accused of killing father, stepmother sentenced to 4 consecutive life sentences
Joseph Joyner, who is accused of double murder, has been sentenced to 4 consecutive life sentences officials say.
It’s for the murder of his father and stepmother.
Joyner entered an Alford Plea earlier Wednesday evening.
Stay with us for more updates.
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's