Man accused of killing father, stepmother to get psychological evaluation
A judge has granted a defense motion requesting Joseph Joyner, Jr. have a psychological evaluation.
Sandy Joyner’s body was found first inside the couple’s home. Police say she was hit in the head.
Joseph Joyner, Sr.’s body was found in the woods, and police say he’d been shot in the head.
The judge will review the results of the mental evaluation in February.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations