Man accused of killing father, stepmother to get psychological evaluation
A judge has granted a defense motion requesting Joseph Joyner, Jr. have a psychological evaluation.
Sandy Joyner’s body was found first inside the couple’s home. Police say she was hit in the head.
Joseph Joyner, Sr.’s body was found in the woods, and police say he’d been shot in the head.
The judge will review the results of the mental evaluation in February.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket