Man accused of killing father, stepmother to get psychological evaluation
A judge has granted a defense motion requesting Joseph Joyner, Jr. have a psychological evaluation.
Sandy Joyner’s body was found first inside the couple’s home. Police say she was hit in the head.
Joseph Joyner, Sr.’s body was found in the woods, and police say he’d been shot in the head.
The judge will review the results of the mental evaluation in February.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen