46th arson reported on the Eastern Shore
Nelsonia, Va. – Another arson was reported on the Eastern Shore Sunday night, the second of the weekend.
The blaze is the 46th arson in an abandoned structure on the Eastern Shore since mid-November.
At about 11:30 pm Virginia State Police were called to a structure fire in an abandoned two story commercial building on Route 13 in Nelsonia.
The fire was discovered shortly after it was started and there was little damage to the building.
No one was injured in the blaze.
Anyone with information about these fires is asked to call the Virginia State Police toll-free at 1-800-582-8350 or (757) 424-6820; or call the Accomack County Sheriff’s Office at (757) 787-1131. There is a reward of up to $5,000 for information on the Accomack County fires that leads to an arrest and conviction.Submit Your Photo
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found