45th arson reported on the Eastern Shore
Temperanceville, Va. – Another arson has been reported on the Eastern Shore.
At around 7pm Saturday night a storage barn burned to the ground in the 11100 block of Sand Street in Temperanceville.
State police say a preliminary investigation reveals the cause to be arson.
The blaze is the 45th arson on the Eastern Shore since mid-November. All of the fires have been set in abandoned structures.
Anyone with information about these fires is asked to call the Virginia State Police toll-free at 1-800-582-8350 or (757) 424-6820; or call the Accomack County Sheriff’s Office at (757) 787-1131. There is a reward of up to $5,000 for information on the Accomack County fires that leads to an arrest and conviction.Submit Your Photo
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations