Police: Inconsistencies in story about attempted abduction of Norfolk teen
Police are continuing to investigate the reported attempted abduction of a 13-year-old girl.
But they say they’re finding some inconsistencies with the story.
Police went to ocean air elementary school on Tuesday.
Three students told school staff about an attempted abduction.
Officers learned all three of the students are siblings.
Investigators say their mother told the children about the incident that involved their 13- year-old sister.
She is a student at Northside Middle School.
Police say the crossing guard didn’t know anything about the incident.
Police also say they have not been able to find any witnesses that back up the girl’s story.
When they re-interviewed her, there were still a lot of inconsistencies with her story they say.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom