Reports: Former Marine accused of killing Navy SEAL in Texas allegedly stole victim’s truck
Police say the accused killer of a former Navy SEAL at a Texas gun range, former Marine Eddie Ray Routh, reportedly told his sister that he “traded his soul for a truck.”
Police say that after Routh killed former SEAL Chris Kyle and his friend at a gun range on Saturday, he stole Kyle’s truck, drove it to his sister’s house and confessed to the killing.
Right now he’s on suicide watch.
Police say they had to restrain him after he became aggressive with the guards.
Police think Routh may have been struggling with PTSD and that Kyle may have been trying to help him at the gun range.
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire