Rep. Ron Paul on death of Navy SEAL Chris Kyle: ‘He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword’
Former Navy Seal Chris Kyle was shot and killed Saturday, February 2, 2013 at a Texas gun range.
According to the Huffingtonpost.com, former Representative Ron Paul of Texas tweeted about this weekend’s fatal shooting of former Navy Seal Chris Kyle and it has social media buzzing.
Kyle was the most lethal sniper in U.S. military history according to the Huffington Post.
According to the website, the suspect accused of shooting the SEAL and another man is a veteran who authorities believe may have a mental illness related to his military service.
Ron Paul tweeted: Chris Kyle’s death seems to confirm that “he who lives by the sword dies by the sword.” Treating PTSD at a firing range doesn’t make sense.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?