Another arson reported on the Eastern Shore
Parksley, Va. – Another arson has been reported on the Eastern Shore.
An unoccupied outbuilding was set on fire in the 18000 block of Cassatt Avenue in Parksley Saturday night.
The building sustained some structural damage but was not a total loss. There were no injuries.
The Parksley Volunteer Fire Department has asked the Virginia State Police to investigate and the method of origin is believed to be associated with the other fires started in Accomack County.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News