Two new fires bring Eastern Shore arson total to 39
Accomack County, Va. – Two new suspected arsons were reported in Accomack County on Sunday, bringing the total on the Eastern Shore since November 12th to 39.
State Police say the first blaze happened in the 28000 block of Nelsonia Road in Nelsonia where a storage shed sustained damage to one wall.
Fire crews and arson investigators also responded to a brush and tire fire in the 25000 block Coastal Boulevard in Onley.
State police say both blazes are believed to be related to the ongoing arsons on the Eastern Shore. The new fires are the first in several weeks.
Anyone with information about these fires are asked to call the Virginia State Police toll-free at 1-800-582-8350 or (757) 424-6820; or call the Accomack County Sheriff’s Office at (757) 787-1131. There is a reward of up to $5,000 for information on the Accomack County fires that leads to an arrest and conviction.Submit Your Photo
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight