Two new fires bring Eastern Shore arson total to 39
Accomack County, Va. – Two new suspected arsons were reported in Accomack County on Sunday, bringing the total on the Eastern Shore since November 12th to 39.
State Police say the first blaze happened in the 28000 block of Nelsonia Road in Nelsonia where a storage shed sustained damage to one wall.
Fire crews and arson investigators also responded to a brush and tire fire in the 25000 block Coastal Boulevard in Onley.
State police say both blazes are believed to be related to the ongoing arsons on the Eastern Shore. The new fires are the first in several weeks.
Anyone with information about these fires are asked to call the Virginia State Police toll-free at 1-800-582-8350 or (757) 424-6820; or call the Accomack County Sheriff’s Office at (757) 787-1131. There is a reward of up to $5,000 for information on the Accomack County fires that leads to an arrest and conviction.Submit Your Photo
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's