Record-breaking alcohol sales reported in Virginia
Across the state, Virginians bought more alcohol this year than any other year before.
It’s the 14th year for record breaking sales.
More than 700 million dollars’ worth was sold which translates to about more than 10 million gallons of alcohol.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's