Record-breaking alcohol sales reported in Virginia
Across the state, Virginians bought more alcohol this year than any other year before.
It’s the 14th year for record breaking sales.
More than 700 million dollars’ worth was sold which translates to about more than 10 million gallons of alcohol.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations