4-year-old who saved mother’s life honored in Newport News
Jailah Driver was honored by the Newport News City Council on Tuesday night.
Back in September, the 4-year-old called 911 for her mom who was having a seizure.
Last month, NewsChannel 3 gave her a People Taking Action Award for saving her mother’s life.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Video: Utah Jazz mascot gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head