4-year-old who saved mother’s life honored in Newport News
Jailah Driver was honored by the Newport News City Council on Tuesday night.
Back in September, the 4-year-old called 911 for her mom who was having a seizure.
Last month, NewsChannel 3 gave her a People Taking Action Award for saving her mother’s life.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested