4-year-old who saved mother’s life honored in Newport News
Jailah Driver was honored by the Newport News City Council on Tuesday night.
Back in September, the 4-year-old called 911 for her mom who was having a seizure.
Last month, NewsChannel 3 gave her a People Taking Action Award for saving her mother’s life.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave