4-year-old who saved mother’s life honored in Newport News
Jailah Driver was honored by the Newport News City Council on Tuesday night.
Back in September, the 4-year-old called 911 for her mom who was having a seizure.
Last month, NewsChannel 3 gave her a People Taking Action Award for saving her mother’s life.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years