4-year-old who saved mother’s life honored in Newport News
Jailah Driver was honored by the Newport News City Council on Tuesday night.
Back in September, the 4-year-old called 911 for her mom who was having a seizure.
Last month, NewsChannel 3 gave her a People Taking Action Award for saving her mother’s life.
- Community helps family who lost father while treating two kids with cancer
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Three from Hampton Roads indicted in 7-Eleven immigration raids
- Woman sentenced to death set to walk free, go shopping with victim's grandson