4-year-old who saved mother’s life honored by city council in Newport News
The little girl who saved her mother’s life got a plush, big teddy bear and a round of applause Tuesday night.
We’ve been sharing Jailah Driver’s story with you for weeks now.
Back in September, she dialed 911 after her mom had a seizure, saving her life. Listen to the full 911 call below.
On Tuesday, the Newport News city council honored her for her quick thinking and actions.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains