4-year-old who saved mother’s life honored by city council in Newport News
The little girl who saved her mother’s life got a plush, big teddy bear and a round of applause Tuesday night.
We’ve been sharing Jailah Driver’s story with you for weeks now.
Back in September, she dialed 911 after her mom had a seizure, saving her life. Listen to the full 911 call below.
On Tuesday, the Newport News city council honored her for her quick thinking and actions.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean