Man charged after leading police on chase
Police say Christopher Harrison damaged three cars during a chase and was charged with several things including DUI.
Police say they tried to stop Harrison on Portsmouth Boulevard last Wednesday when he drove off leading them on a chase that ended in Virginia Beach.
Harrison was driving an SUV.
During the chase, police say Harrison damaged three cars including a Portsmouth police cruiser.
He was arrested when the chase ended on Bayside Road.
Chesapeake police say Harrison could face additional charges for reckless driving and hit and run in other cities.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam