“Spin for a Cure” in Virginia Beach
Come out and spin your ALS off! This weekend in Virginia Beach, help raise money to find a cure for ALS while taking a spin class.
The class will be held on Saturday, November 10, 2012, at 1 p.m. at TidalWheel in Virginia Beach. That’s located at 1556 Laskin Road, Suite 122. (Near Taste Unlimited).
An additional 2 p.m. class will be offered if capacity is reached.
The class will be taught by TidalWheel instructors, Mike Yaba and Eric Hentley. The cost is $25 per rider, and water will be provided. Each rider will also receive a free ride card worth $17, and one lucky rider will receive a free monthly membership.
TidalWheel will provide a check for 100 percent of revenue generated by this event to the local ALS Association Chapter.
Sign up by calling 757-962-9588 or head to WWW.TIDALWHEEL.com. Check out their Facebook Page here.
Here is a message from event coordinator, Katie Nicholson:
“Spin for a Cure” in Virginia Beach this Saturday wtkr.com/2012/11/09/spi…—
WTKR NewsChannel 3 (@WTKR3) November 09, 2012
Holly Lynne Henry (@mediaholly) November 09, 2012
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car