Virginia Beach Public Works builds temporary storm wall to protect beach from damage
Public Works is prepping for Hurricane Sandy. They are trying to protect the south end of the beach, especially Grommet Island Park and the storm water drainage system at the Oceanfront.
Holly Lynne Henry (@mediaholly) October 26, 2012
WTKR NewsChannel 3 (@WTKR3) October 26, 2012
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’