11PM Update: Sandy’s track edges farther offshore
11PM Update: Sandy is still slowly creeping northward, but her track has shifted slightly farther off the coast, bringing us a little good news. She continues to have sustained winds of 75 mph with gusts up to 92mph.
We still expect the storm to make a left turn and move inland along the Delmarva peninsula late Monday or early Tuesday.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales