Norfolk sailor accused of abusing girlfriend’s baby indicted
NewsChannel 3 has learned new details about a Norfolk sailor accused of neglecting and abusing his girlfriend’s baby.
Micah Patterson was indicted today on two counts of capital murder.
That’s on top of the indictments he already received for second-degree murder, object sexual penetration and child abuse.
Prosecutors say the autopsy report shows the baby had injuries to her neck, chest and abdomen.
His trial is scheduled to start in December.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested