Norfolk sailor accused of abusing girlfriend’s baby indicted
NewsChannel 3 has learned new details about a Norfolk sailor accused of neglecting and abusing his girlfriend’s baby.
Micah Patterson was indicted today on two counts of capital murder.
That’s on top of the indictments he already received for second-degree murder, object sexual penetration and child abuse.
Prosecutors say the autopsy report shows the baby had injuries to her neck, chest and abdomen.
His trial is scheduled to start in December.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Video: Utah Jazz mascot gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head