Police: Man shot in leg at Norfolk gas station
A shooting victim ends up at a gas station in Norfolk – it all started just before 1 a.m. Tuesday morning with a shooting a few blocks away.
A few minutes later – police received a call regarding a shooting victim at the gas station.
Police say it is all connected.
Norfolk police are searching for clues outside of a home on San Antonio Boulevard.
They say a man was shot there during an attempted robbery early Tuesday morning. Police tell NewsChannel 3 the victim was able to drive away, but didn’t make it very far.
At about 1 a.m. this morning, the man who had been shot in the leg showed up at a Shell Station on East Little Creek Road and Chesapeake Boulevard.
We are told the victim will recover.
This morning, officers continue to look for suspects.
Police are looking for the shooter this morning. If you have any information, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
Police: Man shot in leg at Norfolk gas station wtkr.com/2012/08/14/pol…—
Holly Lynne Henry (@mediaholly) August 14, 2012
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom