Police: Man shot in leg at Norfolk gas station
A shooting victim ends up at a gas station in Norfolk – it all started just before 1 a.m. Tuesday morning with a shooting a few blocks away.
A few minutes later – police received a call regarding a shooting victim at the gas station.
Police say it is all connected.
Norfolk police are searching for clues outside of a home on San Antonio Boulevard.
They say a man was shot there during an attempted robbery early Tuesday morning. Police tell NewsChannel 3 the victim was able to drive away, but didn’t make it very far.
At about 1 a.m. this morning, the man who had been shot in the leg showed up at a Shell Station on East Little Creek Road and Chesapeake Boulevard.
We are told the victim will recover.
This morning, officers continue to look for suspects.
Police are looking for the shooter this morning. If you have any information, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
Police: Man shot in leg at Norfolk gas station wtkr.com/2012/08/14/pol…—
Holly Lynne Henry (@mediaholly) August 14, 2012
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach