Chesapeake man arrested in connection to suspected meth lab investigation at CNU
A Chesapeake man is now charged in a suspected meth lab investigation on the campus of Christopher Newport University.
Court papers show Derrick Werner is now facing charges in that investigation.
At the end of March, CNU police and Newport News police evacuated a dorm, stripped a car, and uncovered a suspected meth lab on campus.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery