Meth lab explodes in man’s pants
Police say a meth lab exploded in a man’s pants this morning in Oklahoma.
The man was the passenger in a car that was pulled over. A trooper started asking him about a chemical smell and the man bolted. The trooper chased him down and “After a brief struggle it was determined there was an active meth lab in his pants that burst during the struggle and got all over his body,” says Trooper Shiloh Hall of the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
The portable meth process is incredibly dangerous because it involves putting the chemical ingredients in a single container then flipping it upside down to mix it.
The built-up pressure makes the mixture highly explosive.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million