Meth lab explodes in man’s pants
Police say a meth lab exploded in a man’s pants this morning in Oklahoma.
The man was the passenger in a car that was pulled over. A trooper started asking him about a chemical smell and the man bolted. The trooper chased him down and “After a brief struggle it was determined there was an active meth lab in his pants that burst during the struggle and got all over his body,” says Trooper Shiloh Hall of the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
The portable meth process is incredibly dangerous because it involves putting the chemical ingredients in a single container then flipping it upside down to mix it.
The built-up pressure makes the mixture highly explosive.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found