Meth lab explodes in man’s pants
Police say a meth lab exploded in a man’s pants this morning in Oklahoma.
The man was the passenger in a car that was pulled over. A trooper started asking him about a chemical smell and the man bolted. The trooper chased him down and “After a brief struggle it was determined there was an active meth lab in his pants that burst during the struggle and got all over his body,” says Trooper Shiloh Hall of the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
The portable meth process is incredibly dangerous because it involves putting the chemical ingredients in a single container then flipping it upside down to mix it.
The built-up pressure makes the mixture highly explosive.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home