CHESAPEAKE, Va. – News 3 is taking action and has teamed up with Chesapeake Regional Healthcare to foster breast cancer awareness.
Partnered with Nissan of Chesapeake, the Chesapeake Regional Healthcare Mobile Mammogram Unit will be stopping around Hampton Roads and Northeast North Carolina giving women breast cancer screenings.
The Mobile Mammography Unit has everything on site, making it easy for every female who visits to complete their annual mammogram screening.
Women 40 and over can make an appointment for their annual screening mammogram at most of the scheduled locations. Visit www.chesapeakemammo.com to see what times and dates are available. Most appointments only take about 20 minutes and are convenient to where you live or work.
Participants’ insurance will be billed for the mammograms.
The mammogram unit will be open to the public at the following dates and times:
- June 2: Carolina Surgical Care 1138 N Road Street, Elizabeth City, N.C. 27909 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- June 3: Calvery Baptist Chruch 800 E. Virginia Beach Blvd., Norfolk Va. 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- June 4: Mobile Mammo Day in the Park Event 1400 Elizabeth River Way, Chesapeake, Va. 23324 12 – 4 p.m.
- June 6: Walgreens 1316 N Battlefield Blvd. Chesapeake, Va. 23320 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- June 9: Carolina Surgical Care 1138 N Road Street, Elizabeth City, N.C. 27909 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- June 16: Carolina Surgical Care 1138 N Road Street, Elizabeth City, N.C. 27909 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- June 17: Currituck Internal Medicine 534 Caratoke Hwy, Moyock N.C. 27958 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- June 19: Gaffney Community Care 5541 Parliament Dr # 101, Virginia Beach, VA 23462 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- June 23: Nissan of Chesapeake 930 N. Battlefield Blvd., Chesapeake, Va. 23320 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.