This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
NORFOLK, Va. - Police are investigating seven robberies that happened over a four day period.
Officers say they're checking to see if all of the cases are connected. They've been happening in several different neighborhoods, including Colonial Place.
Here is a listing of all the robberies:
(1) November 26, 2016 at 4:30 a.m. in the 600 block of Carolina Avenue
(2) November 27, 2016 at 9:15 p.m. in the 2800 block of Middle Town Crescent
(3) November 27, 2016 at 10:05 p.m. in the 4200 block of Newport Avenue
(4) November 27, 2016 at 10:15 p.m. in the 1100 block of Hanover Avenue
(5) November 28, 2016 at 10:35 p.m. in the 3200 block of Woodland Avenue
(6) November 29, 2016 at 12:10 a.m. in the 8300 block of Guam Parkway
(7) November 29, 2016 at 6:22 p.m. in the 900 block of Marietta Avenue
No injuries have been reported. Police ask people to stay vigilant of their surroundings.