Sam Davis (D), running for North Carolina House Of Representatives in the 1st District
1. Why are you running for office?
I am a native northeastern North Carolinian who understands the region, it’s challenges, and it’s history. I wish to represent my constituents and my area to better our living standards, our education, our commerce, and our infrastructure.
2. Why should people vote for you?
I will represent each and every person in my district and make intelligent decisions based on our needs and not party affiliation.
3. What’s your favorite thing about the area you want to represent?
We have a natural resource in our rivers, sounds, and ocean that is underutilized and a livability that has been taken for granted rather than being capitalized.
4. What is the biggest problem your area is facing, how will you fix it?
Education and commerce. I will fight for our teachers to be paid, better wages for our state workers, and represent Eastern North Carolina anywhere I feel I can recruit any business to come here.
5. Describe Donald Trump in max 3 words?
Will not win
6. Describe Hillary Clinton in max 3 words?
Going to win
7. What do you do for a living? Why do you do it?
Real estate broker. I sell our lifestyle in NE NC and love where I live.
8. You’re going to be marooned on a tropical island for a week, you can only bring 1 thing – what is it?
9. What do you think of Colin Kaepernick?
Not my favorite football player
10. Would you vote to fund light rail expansion in your area?
I don’t think that applies to us but would love to have it come to our area
11. Will you respect the outcome of the election?
12. Favorite TV Show?