WILLIAMSBURG. Va. – Busch Gardens is getting its first wooden coaster in Spring 2017.
The coaster is called InvadR and the public has had much say in the branding of the ride so far.
Fans had the opportunity to pick the name of the ride, pick the logo design, and now Busch Gardens is looking for the face of InvadR.
Here is what you can do to enter the contest:
Step 2: Tweet or post a selfie on Twitter or Instagram that shows your boldest battle face using hashtags #DecidetheRide and #FaceofInvadR (profile must be public). Submissions will be accepted from October 11 – 18. (Hint: they are looking for Vikings and Villagers)
12 finalists will be selected by a team of Entertainment experts.
From there, the experts will look at the finalists again to pick the top six candidates. These six winners will become the Vikings and Villagers leading Busch Gardens into battle next spring.
What do the contest winners get you ask?
• Bragging rights! Winners will receive the Face of InvadR title for all of 2017.
• Winners will be asked to participate in a photo/film shoot at the park.
• Winners will be invited to participate in Media Day, having the opportunity to be one of the first people to ride InvadR.
• Winners will be asked to participate in additional opportunities (including social awareness, media visits, etc.).
• As a special bonus, winners will also receive (4) Single-Day Tickets and (4) Meal Vouchers valid at Busch Gardens Williamsburg during the 2017 season