IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Kitchen fire reported in Hampton

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
fire1 generic

Hampton, Va. – Crews have responded to a fire in the 100 block of Ireland Street in Hampton.

The call came in at 10:53 a.m. on Tuesday.

The fire damage was contained to the kitchen, officials say. Smoke has damaged the home.

One person suffered a slight burn on the hand, but was not transported to the hospital.

The fire started while someone was cooking, and has been ruled accidental.

The scene is now clear.

Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 63,008 other followers