Virginia Beach Police are looking for a person who has been seen on surveillance videos on six different occasions at local Walmarts filling carts with with large quantities of items and leaving the stores without paying.
All six times, the suspect is seen walking through the store and filling the carts with steaks, frozen chicken nuggets, frozen fish and laundry detergent before walking out of the store.
The following shoplifting cases are believed to be related to the same suspect:
- January 13, 2014 at approximately 4:35 p.m. at the Wal-Mart located at 657 Phoenix Drive
- February 15, 2014 at approximately 1:40 p.m. at the Wal-Mart located at 657 Phoenix Drive
- May 2, 2014 at approximately 5:30 p.m. at the Wal-Mart located at 2021 Lynnhaven Parkway
- May 9, 2014 at approximately 4:30 p.m. at the Wal-Mart located at 3201 Holland Road
- May 18, 2014 at approximately 4:00 p.m. at the Wal-Mart located at 657 Phoenix Drive
- May 26, 2014 at approximately 5:14 p.m. at the Wal-Mart located at 3201 Holland Road
The suspect is believed to be driving a black SUV.
Anyone with information should call the Virginia Beach Crime Solvers at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.