IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

UPDATE: One injured in grease fire at Virginia Beach assisted living facility

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Virginia Beach, Va. - Crews responded to a grease fire at The Sullivan House, a retirement apartment building, in the 2000 block of General Booth Blvd., according to police dispatch.

The call came in at 10:27 a.m. on Wednesday, May 21. There was a small grease fire on the second floor. The fire was contained to the stove.

The fire has already been put out.

One person was burned; it is unknown at this time if that person will be hospitalized.

Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more information.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 66,403 other followers