IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Four displaced by Suffolk house fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
S Quay

A family of four was displaced by a fire in their Suffolk home in the 6700 block of S. Quay Road on Friday afternoon.

Suffolk Fire & Rescue arrived on scene at 12:35 p.m. to find heavy smoke coming from the rear of the two-story Victorian home.

The fire was confined to an upstairs laundry room at the back of the home.

It was determined to have been caused by a birds nest that had been built in a dryer vent.

The family, which included two adults and two children, will be staying with family members.

There were no injuries.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 63,261 other followers