Norfolk, Va. – A fire is now under control in the 1100 block of Ingleside Road.
The call came in at 9:25 a.m. on Thursday, April 10. Crews responded and found light smoke showing from the structure.
The building was evacuated.
The fire started in a dryer, officials say. Six employers within the building were evaluated, and two of them transported to the hospital for smoke related injuries. The injuries are non life-threatening. Officials say a total of three people were hospitalized as a result of smoke exposure.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates as they become available.