Seven people without a home after Hampton house fire

fire1 generic

Hampton, Va. РA fire forced seven people out of their home in Hampton.

Firefighters were called to a home on Shenandoah Road just after 5:30 p.m. yesterday evening.

When crews arrived, they say a person who lived there was trying to put the fire out with a water hose.

Firefighters took over and put out the flames.

No one was hurt.

Right now – the Red Cross is helping the people who lived inside the home.

Firefighters say the fire started while someone was cooking.


Filed in: News

Suggest a correction
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 57,500 other followers