Man injured after crash into Norfolk car dealership
Norfolk, Va. – A person has been injured after a vehicle crash into a Norfolk business, police tell NewsChannel 3.
It happened at 10:10 a.m. on Tuesday, February 25, 2014, at Checkered Flag Honda, located at 6541 E Virginia Beach Blvd.
An elderly gentleman was driving the vehicle, and was the only person injured, police say.
The driver was transported to the hospital.
According to Officer Daniel Hudson of the Norfolk Police Department, the victim appeared to have a medical emergency and left the roadway, striking several parked cars, before striking the building.
There is no word yet on his condition. No other injuries have been reported.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home