Man injured after crash into Norfolk car dealership
Norfolk, Va. – A person has been injured after a vehicle crash into a Norfolk business, police tell NewsChannel 3.
It happened at 10:10 a.m. on Tuesday, February 25, 2014, at Checkered Flag Honda, located at 6541 E Virginia Beach Blvd.
An elderly gentleman was driving the vehicle, and was the only person injured, police say.
The driver was transported to the hospital.
According to Officer Daniel Hudson of the Norfolk Police Department, the victim appeared to have a medical emergency and left the roadway, striking several parked cars, before striking the building.
There is no word yet on his condition. No other injuries have been reported.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million