Photos: Suffolk’s Most Wanted
Have you seen any of the people in these photos? If so, Suffolk Police need your help to find them.
If you have information about any of the individuals in the photos, please call 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
You can also use TipSoft to anonymously submit crime-related tips through the Web, a text message, or from any Android or iPhone mobile device with the TipSubmit mobile app. Tips can be submitted by visiting http://www.tipsubmit.com, or by texting the word “CRIMES” (274637) with the keyword SPDVATIP. TipSoft also supports users’ ability to submit videos or photos using the TipSoft mobile app.
If information leads to an arrest, the caller or “tipster” could qualify for a reward of up to $1,000.Submit Your Photo
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend