Poll: Are you ready for winter to be over?
With temperatures in the 60s (and maybe even 70s this week) it’s easy to hope that winter has finally given up its icy grip. And who can blame us? It’s been unusually chilly and snowy. So far this season we’ve received 13.2 inches of snow. That’s more than twice our normal annual snowfall.
But as this image to the right shows us, winter will come roaring back. Forecasters at the Climate Prediction Center tell us to expect below-normal temperatures to end February and start March.
What do you think? Are you over it?
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery