Man injured after Chesapeake shooting
Chesapeake, Va. – A man has been rushed to the hospital after he was shot early Monday evening in Chesapeake.
Police responded to the 3100 block of Border Road just after 6 p.m. Monday evening to a call of a man that was shot in the arm.
Police tell us that a woman came home and found her ex-boyfriend in her house. The two of them got in a fight before she shot him.
The man was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police have the woman in custody and charges against her are pending. Police aren’t sure if the shot was fired in self-defense or if the man will face any charges.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home