Man injured after Chesapeake shooting
Chesapeake, Va. – A man has been rushed to the hospital after he was shot early Monday evening in Chesapeake.
Police responded to the 3100 block of Border Road just after 6 p.m. Monday evening to a call of a man that was shot in the arm.
Police tell us that a woman came home and found her ex-boyfriend in her house. The two of them got in a fight before she shot him.
The man was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police have the woman in custody and charges against her are pending. Police aren’t sure if the shot was fired in self-defense or if the man will face any charges.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery