Man injured after Chesapeake shooting
Chesapeake, Va. – A man has been rushed to the hospital after he was shot early Monday evening in Chesapeake.
Police responded to the 3100 block of Border Road just after 6 p.m. Monday evening to a call of a man that was shot in the arm.
Police tell us that a woman came home and found her ex-boyfriend in her house. The two of them got in a fight before she shot him.
The man was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police have the woman in custody and charges against her are pending. Police aren’t sure if the shot was fired in self-defense or if the man will face any charges.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'