Man killed in Gloucester County crash
Gloucester County, Va. – One man was killed in a single car accident Saturday morning in Gloucester County.
State Police say William F. Kossler was killed when his 2001 Dodge pickup ran off the road and struck a tree on Burleigh Road, 1/2 mile west of Route 17.
The cause of the crash is unknown.
Kossler was not wearing his safety belt at the time of the crash and alcohol was not a factor.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery