Man killed in Gloucester County crash
Gloucester County, Va. – One man was killed in a single car accident Saturday morning in Gloucester County.
State Police say William F. Kossler was killed when his 2001 Dodge pickup ran off the road and struck a tree on Burleigh Road, 1/2 mile west of Route 17.
The cause of the crash is unknown.
Kossler was not wearing his safety belt at the time of the crash and alcohol was not a factor.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- UPDATE: Cargo ship runs aground in Virginia Beach; crews to start salvage plan Friday
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call