Teens feel more pressure than adults survey finds
Adults have to answer to the boss, answer a slew of emails and cook dinner for the family.
Teens have to worry about finals, balancing their social media accounts and making sure they get into the best universities.
So who is more stressed?
A new survey says teens.
According to CBSNews, The stress in America survey found that during the school year, teens averaged a 5 point 8 out of 10 on a stress scale.
Most of them said school was a major source of their stress.
Adults averaged a 5.1 on the scale.
And what’s the top stresser for them? You guessed it–money!
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested