Teens feel more pressure than adults survey finds
Adults have to answer to the boss, answer a slew of emails and cook dinner for the family.
Teens have to worry about finals, balancing their social media accounts and making sure they get into the best universities.
So who is more stressed?
A new survey says teens.
According to CBSNews, The stress in America survey found that during the school year, teens averaged a 5 point 8 out of 10 on a stress scale.
Most of them said school was a major source of their stress.
Adults averaged a 5.1 on the scale.
And what’s the top stresser for them? You guessed it–money!
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel