Have you received a tunnel toll bill?
Have you received a tunnel toll bill? If so, NewsChannel 3 wants to hear from you.
The bills from ERC will be sent out, beginning the week of February 10, 2014.
Downtown and Midtown tunnels’ all-electronic tolling started February 1, 2014. Click here for info on E-ZPass.
If you travel through the tolls without an E-ZPass, you will receive a bill from ERC. The bill would come out to $5.00 for a round trip.
The cost is $1 each way, and then $1.50 each way for processing fees.
If you have received a bill from ERC, please contact NewsChannel 3 at email@example.com.
Elizabeth River Crossings, the company that runs the toll operations, started sending out bills this week. They say during the first week of tolls, more than 63 percent of drivers did use the E-ZPass. However, many are still avoiding the tunnels altogether. Traffic is down nearly 22 percent since the tolls started.
If you have any more questions about the tolls, EZPass or ERC’S Pay by Plate program, just email info@DriveERT.com.
To get an EZPass if you are a Virginia Resident, go online at https://www.ezpassva.com/
To get an EZPass if you are a North Carolina Resident, go online athttps://www.myncquickpass.com/en/home/index.shtml
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’