Have you received a tunnel toll bill?
Have you received a tunnel toll bill? If so, NewsChannel 3 wants to hear from you.
The bills from ERC will be sent out, beginning the week of February 10, 2014.
Downtown and Midtown tunnels’ all-electronic tolling started February 1, 2014. Click here for info on E-ZPass.
If you travel through the tolls without an E-ZPass, you will receive a bill from ERC. The bill would come out to $5.00 for a round trip.
The cost is $1 each way, and then $1.50 each way for processing fees.
If you have received a bill from ERC, please contact NewsChannel 3 at email@example.com.
Elizabeth River Crossings, the company that runs the toll operations, started sending out bills this week. They say during the first week of tolls, more than 63 percent of drivers did use the E-ZPass. However, many are still avoiding the tunnels altogether. Traffic is down nearly 22 percent since the tolls started.
If you have any more questions about the tolls, EZPass or ERC’S Pay by Plate program, just email info@DriveERT.com.
To get an EZPass if you are a Virginia Resident, go online at https://www.ezpassva.com/
To get an EZPass if you are a North Carolina Resident, go online athttps://www.myncquickpass.com/en/home/index.shtml
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home