The Tribe win first game in history at Northeastern
The William and Mary men’s basketball team turned in a dominant first-half
performance on the way to a historic 82-70 victory over Northeastern on Saturday
night at Matthews Arena. W&M scored the first eight points of the game and
continued to grow the lead to 45-18 at the half. In the 109-year history of
Tribe basketball, it marked the program’s first win in the city of Boston, and
first at Northeastern in seven tries.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Update: Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'