Quick shot of snow possible Monday
We are keeping an eye on a quick-moving system that could give some of us a little snow Monday afternoon and evening.
An area of low pressure will move along a cold front to our south on Monday. Some moisture will also ride along with the low as it moves in our direction, and with temperatures expected to be in the 30s for much of the day, this system could produce a little snow.
This mainly looks like a Southside Hampton Roads and NE North Carolina event for now. For Southside, we could see little to no accumulation. For NE North Carolina, we could see snow estimates between a dusting to .25″.
Again, this is a quick-moving system. We are not expecting snow all afternoon and evening Monday. More snow is in the forecast, though, by the middle of the work week.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for further weather updates.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave