Quick shot of snow possible Monday
We are keeping an eye on a quick-moving system that could give some of us a little snow Monday afternoon and evening.
An area of low pressure will move along a cold front to our south on Monday. Some moisture will also ride along with the low as it moves in our direction, and with temperatures expected to be in the 30s for much of the day, this system could produce a little snow.
This mainly looks like a Southside Hampton Roads and NE North Carolina event for now. For Southside, we could see little to no accumulation. For NE North Carolina, we could see snow estimates between a dusting to .25″.
Again, this is a quick-moving system. We are not expecting snow all afternoon and evening Monday. More snow is in the forecast, though, by the middle of the work week.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for further weather updates.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend